Known for hosting the Winter Olympic Games in 1932 and again in 1980, Lake Placid is a quaint mountain town nestled within the High Peaks of the Adirondack Mountains that’s a year-round favorite for winter sports enthusiasts and visitors alike.
Adirondack Mountain Property For Sale Near Lake Placid
A short drive away from our hunting and riverfront properties, Lake Placid is a nearby day trip where you can shop at the boutique shops along Main Street, go for a ski on Olympic-approved slopes, or partake in the local pastime of Adirondack ice climbing!
Check out these nearby Lake Placid destinations
• High Falls Gorge for scenic hikes year-round
• Whiteface Mountain for downhill skiing and gondola rides
• Olympic Sports Complex for tours and bobsled/luge rides
• Cascade Pass Frozen Waterfall for winter ice climbing
• Hudson River Gorge for white water rafting trips
• Jackrabbit Trail for excellent birdwatching
Just a Short Drive Away from Lake Placid!
Whether you’re looking to build a rustic cabin or mountain retreat, our Lake Placid adjacent Adirondack land gives you the seclusion you need while being just a short drive away from all the action.
Check out our full list of Adirondack land for sale near Lake Placid!