This Adirondack acreage has it all:
- Lake and beach rights to scenic Loon Lake, the largest private lake in the Adirondacks.
- A cabin site with a great view of Whiteface Mt. and surrounding mountains.
- Stream frontage on the outlet of Loon Lake, canoe-able water leading to the lengthy Kushaqua Canoe route.
- Panoramic summit views from a hill at the back of the property that faces the High Peaks and the Loon Lake Mts.
- Direct access to a snowmobile and ATV trail.
- Year-round maintained town road frontage.
- The property borders the 19,000 acre Kushaqua Conservation Easement lands, which will never be developed and are open to public hunting, fishing, hiking, cross country skiing and mountain biking.
This piece of Adirondack acreage is a once in a lifetime find in the heart of one of the most beautiful regions of the Adirondacks.