10 Adirondack acres of prime land has it all:
- A great view from potential cabin site looking at the end of the Wilmington Range.
- Frontage on Little Black Brook.
- A pretty mix of hardwood and evergreen trees.
- Only 15 minutes to Wilmington and Whiteface Mt for world class down hill skiing.
- 5 minutes to Taylor Pond and the 45,000 acre Taylor Pond Wild Forest.
- Close to Catamount and Silver Lake Mts, which have stunning views from their open summits.
- Great trophy trout fishing in the Ausable and Saranac Rivers.
- An APA approved building site.
- Secluded, yet has frontage on a maintained county road.
This property would make a great basecamp for Adirondack adventures in on of the most beautiful regions in the East.