This 11 acres of Adirondack Land for sale has it all:
- Frontage on the Salmon River where you can paddle for miles through a wilderness of boreal forest and wetland meadows. Fish for native brook trout or view a variety of wildlife including moose, deer, beaver, otters, and eagles.
- Build your cabin from a spot with an absolutely breathtaking view across a valley at a dramatic backdrop of rugged mountains. An unparalleled view.
- Ultimate seclusion at the end of the road, the property borders state land along one side.
- Level, well drained, usable land where the cabin would go. Plenty of room for outbuildings.
- Access to thousands of acres of state land in the area, with unlimited opportunity for the hiker, paddler, hunter, or fisherman.
Video of the Salmon River: